A digital marketing brief is a document that outlines the key elements of a digital marketing campaign. It helps guide the marketing team and ensure that all efforts are focused on achieving the desired results. When it comes to real estate, a digital marketing brief is especially important as it helps to clearly define the target audience, budget, and goals of the campaign. Here are some key steps to follow when writing a digital marketing brief for real estate:
# 1 Identify the objective
What do you want to achieve with your digital marketing campaign? This could include things like increasing brand awareness, generating leads, or driving sales. Be specific and measurable in your objective to ensure that you can track your progress.
# 2 Set SMART goals
To achieve your objective, you’ll need to set specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals. For example, your goal might be to generate 50 leads within the first month of the campaign.
# 3 Outline the timeline
When do you want to launch your digital marketing campaign and what milestones do you want to achieve along the way? Having a clear timeline will help to ensure that you stay on track and make progress toward your goals.
# 4 Determine the budget
How much money do you have to work with for your digital marketing efforts? This will help to determine which tactics you can use and how much you can allocate to each.
# 5 Identify key messaging
What key points do you want to communicate to potential buyers about your real estate? This could include things like location, amenities, or the unique benefits of living in your development (USPs). A unique selling proposition, or USP, is a factor or benefit that makes a product stand out among its competitors and may influence a customer’s decision to choose it over other options.
# 6 Develop a strategy
Based on your target audience, objectives, and key messaging, come up with a plan for how you will reach and engage with potential buyers. This could include things like social media campaigns, targeted email marketing, or online advertising.
# 7 Determine key metrics
How will you measure the success of your digital marketing campaign? This could include things like website traffic, lead generation, or sales.
By following these steps, you can create a comprehensive digital marketing brief that will help to guide your marketing efforts for real estate. A well-crafted marketing brief will help to ensure that all of your marketing efforts are aligned and focused on achieving your desired results.
For example, let’s say you are marketing a new luxury townhouse development in a city center, the example below will help you craft the brief.
Digital Marketing Brief: “Luxury Townhouses by CityDeveloper”
Objective: The objective of this marketing campaign is to generate 500 leads and convert a minimum of 2% of those leads into sales within the first quarter. This will be achieved through a combination of remarketing to our existing database and targeting new potential buyers through a Facebook conversion campaign. In addition, the campaign will leverage SEO to optimize the landing page and potentially generate additional leads as well as email marketing.
- Specific: Generate 500 leads for the Luxury Townhouse project through a combination of remarketing to our existing database, a Facebook conversion campaign targeting international and local buyers, including those interested in crypto, and optimization of the landing page through SEO and email marketing.
- Measurable: Convert a minimum of 2% of leads into sales within the first quarter.
- Achievable: The target audience has a budget of at least $250,000 and a database look-alike of 1-2%, indicating a strong potential for sales. The use of remarketing, SEO, and email strategies will help to increase the chances of success.
- Relevant: The Luxury Townhouse project offers a unique and innovative approach to luxury living, making it a relevant and appealing investment opportunity for the target audience.
- Time-bound: The goal is to achieve a minimum of 2% conversion within three months.
Timeline: The marketing campaign for the Luxury Townhouse project will run for three months, starting on January 1st and ending on March 31st.
Budget: The estimated budget for the marketing campaign is $20,000 which includes the cost of running the Facebook conversion campaign and optimizing the landing page through SEO and email blast to base.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP): The Luxury Townhouse project offers a unique and innovative approach to luxury living through its concept of “transformational living through spatial design.” This includes utilizing biophilic design principles to connect residents to nature through the Bio Living concept and the use of contemporary architectural principles to conceive houses from within.
- Run a Facebook conversion campaign targeting international and local buyers, including those interested in crypto, with a budget of $20,000.
- Optimize the landing page, through SEO to improve its visibility in search results and potentially generate additional leads.
- Remarket to our existing database of leads and other databases (if any).
- Email marketing: In addition to the Facebook conversion campaign and remarketing efforts, email marketing can be used to nurture leads and keep them engaged with the project. This could include newsletters, updates on the project’s progress, and personalized emails to address any questions or concerns that leads may have.
- Social media marketing: Using social media platforms such as Instagram and LinkedIn can help to further engage potential buyers and showcase the unique features and benefits of the Luxury Townhouse project. This could include posting high-quality photos and videos of the project, as well as sharing updates and behind-the-scenes content.
- Content marketing: Creating informative and engaging content related to the Luxury Townhouse project can help to attract and educate potential buyers. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, or even video content that highlights the unique aspects of the project and why it is a worthwhile investment.
In conclusion, a digital marketing brief is a crucial document that outlines the key elements of a marketing campaign. By following the steps outlined in this article and including SMART goals, a timeline, a budget, key messaging, key metrics, and a clear strategy, you can create a comprehensive marketing brief that will help to guide your marketing efforts for a real estate new development. By being specific and measurable in your goals, you can track your progress and adjust your marketing efforts as needed to achieve success.